Road Assault Suspension 1978-1988 G Body
If you're looking to upgrade your '78-'88 G body car's front supension at a great value, the Speedtech Performance Pro Touring front suspension package is perfect for you. Through extensive engineering and testing all parts in this kit are carefully matched to each other, designed to dramatically improve your car's handling while still maintaining an enjoyable drive at a entry level price.
- All parts are a direct bolt-in, no frame modification required.
- Speedtech Tubular Control Arms offer corrected geometry and are stronger and lighter than stock arms.
- Pre-assembled Heavy duty Ball Joints and Delrin Bushings.
- Heat treated, light weight, chrome moly tubular sway bar decreases dynamic body roll.
- Standard Viking double adjustable shock system provides ease of installation with coilover style ride height adjustability.
- Simple external double dial design allows individual compression/ rebound adjustability.
Standard Road Assault Package includes:
- Speed Tech Tubular Upper control arms.
- Speed Tech Tubular Lower Control Arms.
- Speed Tech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- 1 5/16" chrome moly tubular front sway bar.
- Viking Double Adjustable GMP style coilover kit for either Small Block/ LS or Big Block engines.
- All new grade 8 mounting hardware and instructions.
Viking, a new heavy hitter in the shock market, is our main line we match to all of our suspension kits such as our Chicane Coilover conversion. Based on a double adjustable twin tube design, they are available for the average street driven and occasional autocross Pro Touring car in our standard Viking Warrior shocks, and for those that will see a little more track time and want the best valving available, the new Viking Crusaders will more than meet the need. Viking builds a top of the line shock at a fantastic price and value, and that's why we like them so much. To learn more about the specifics of Viking's different types of shocks, >> Click Here <<.
Shock Upgrade Options Include-
- Ridetech Single Adjustable coilover system
- Ridetech Triple Adjustable coilover system
Ridetech's mono-tube nitrogen charged shock provides a great ride quality with fade free performance. A larger 1.834” piston rides on a 5/8” chrome shaft through an oversized rod guide providing improved piston rod stability. A specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation. The clear anodized impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength, while the unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment.
The single adjustable shock (A) allows for easy simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound.
The triple adjustable shock (B) has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL high and low speed compression adjustment. A remote reservoir allows easy installation in a variety of applications.
Ridetech Singles can be ordered below, for Ridetech Triples please call us at 435-628-4300 for help choosing the proper shock accessories.
Application: 1978-1988 G Body