Track Time Suspension 1978-1988 G body
If you're looking for a perfectly balanced complete suspension overhaul for your 1978-1988 G body cars, the Track Time system is for you. This complete system is lighter weight that the original '78-88 G Body components, helps correct geometry issues, is completely adjustable, and replaces the original with a quick ratio power steering set up. Designed to replace both your factory front and rear suspension, the Track Time system is engineered to provide you with the best possible combination for street cruising and incredible track time performance!
Front Suspension Includes:
- Full Road Assault Front Suspension Package-
- Custom designed tubular upper control arms with enhanced geometry
- Custom designed tubular lower control arms
- Viking Double Adjustable GMP style shock/ coil system
- 1 5/16" Tubular Sway Bar with mounting hardware
- Speed Tech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- All required grade 8 mounting hardware and instructions
Rear Suspension Includes:
- Bolt in direct replacement design.
- Articulink "No Bind" Adjustable Upper and Lower Trailing Arms.
- Delrin Bushings in all 6 locations.
- Adjustable Pinion Angle.
- Adjustable wheel base.
- Coil Over Conversion mounting brackets.
- Viking Double Adjustable coil over shocks.
- Adjustable ride height and shock damping.
- Adjustable 1” tubular rear sway bar.
Optional Rear Axle Includes:
- Complete Heavy Duty 9" Ford axle.
- Bolt-in design with all brackets welded in factory locations.
- Built stronger than stock and uses Nodular case.
- Trutrac center section.
- Heavy duty gears in your choice of ratio.
- 31 spline axle shafts.
- All new bearings and seals.
- Accepts most brake packages for 9" style housing ends.
- Rear axle assembly comes unpainted.
- Powder coating available at an additional charge.
Track Time Suspension Upgrades:
- ATS Tall forged spindles and geometry corrected steering arms.
- Quick ratio performance steering box and new rag joint.
- Viking double adjustable Crusader autocross valved coilovers.
- Ridetech Single Adjustable coilover shocks.
- Ridetech Triple Adjustable coilover shocks.
- Front and rear brake packages.
- Powder coating for rear axle.
- In house product installation.
Base price for the Track Time package without axle is $4,451.00. Because of engine, vehicle, and package variations, please call us at 435-628-4300 for sales help in customizing the Track Time Package to your specific needs.
If ordering a rear axle a sales rep will call you to review center section, gear ratio, and powder coating options.