- PRODUCTS HOME
- CATALOG REQUEST
- EXTREME SYSTEMS
- 1953-1956 FORD F100
- 1955-1957 CHEVY
- 1960-1972 C10
- 1962-1967 NOVA
- 1967-1969 CAMARO
- 1970-1981 CAMARO
- 1968-1974 NOVA
- 1975-1979 NOVA
- 1964-1972 CHEVELLE
- 1973-1977 CHEVELLE
- 1978-1988 G-BODY
- 1994-1996 IMPALA SS
- 2010 + CAMARO
- STREET RODS & CLASSIC
- TECH INFO
- CUSTOM SHOP
- OUR BUILDS
- DESIGN SERVICES
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
2010 + Camaro ProCharger Systems
- Tech Specs
When it comes to force-air induction systems for your 2010+ 6.2L Camaro, ProCharger's industry-leading systems allow owners to bolt on 50 to 85% more power to otherwise stock GM engines. With power, reliability and quality far superior to other forced-air induction systems, ProCharger's industry-leading lineup of supercharger systems and tuner kits are an excellent way to add even more power to your GM performance car.
ProCharger owners enjoy the best of both worlds: every-day reliability and drivability with incredible power that is just a toe-tip away. Over the past 16 years, multiple independent installations have achieved improvements of more than 200 horsepower and nearly two seconds in quarter-mile performance on a variety of otherwise stock cars.
Beyond overall power and performance, centrifugal forced induction is also the most fuel efficient form of high performance. Rising fuel costs and CAFE restrictions have prompted performance enthusiasts to think about fuel economy along with horsepower. It's no secret that ProCharger systems not only produce the big power numbers we all crave, but under normal operating conditions, owners report very little effect on fuel mileage and in some cases, actually improved fuel economy.
From stock to purpose-built racing machines, once you've experienced the incredible, real-world power of a ProCharger, you'll agree that ProCharger is The Ultimate Power Adder.
- 100% Complete System has all you need for installation.
- OEM Appearance and Quality neatly integrates as a "factory" looking accessory.
- Stock friendly application, no internal modifications required.
- Standard or quieter Helical gear set options.
- Coolest Charge Air Temperatures by using air to air intercooling.
- Low Restriction Air Inlet Design provides more efficient air path for increased horsepower.
- 8 Rib, 12 Rib, or Cog style drives available.
Avaialable Systems and Options:
- P-1SC-1, D-1SC, F-1 or F-1R Supercharger systems.
- Tuner Kits and Cog Race Kits also available.