1953-56 Ford F100 ExtReme Chassis
A true Pro Touring suspension will not only get you down the road as a comfortable cruiser, but when track days roll around you've got the confidence that you'll have an edge over the rest of your competitors. To get that edge your ride has got to be responsive, nimble, and handle the rigors of hard driving. Our new ExtReme chassis provides you with an easy to install, high quality, made in the USA chassis system that was designed to easily accomplish all of that and then some.
To find out more about the design and engineering features and benefits of our new ExtReme chassis, please Click Here.
Our new F100 chassis is a totally customizeable package. This means whether you're looking to build a strict street cruiser, a total track beast or you want a combination of both, we can put together a package just for you!
'53-56 F100 ExtReme Base Chassis kits include:
- Heavy duty tube side rails with fully welded and internally gusseted box style front and rear chassis clips
- High Clearance Upper and Lower front control arms assembled with greaseable Delrin bushings and heavy duty ball joints, fits up to 315 mm tires up front!
- New ExtReme aircraft spec 7075 T73 Forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 Corvette hubs. Click Here to see the forging process.
- Tuned, adjustable, splined sway bar with street, autocross, and ExtReme race options.
- Sweet Mfg. race bred performance power rack and pinion steering
- JRI single adjustable shock with Speedtech valving
- Draco springs in your choice of spring rate
- Engine stands for small LS or LT Chevy engines
- New style fully adjustable transmission crossmember fits most all transmission options
- Includes Torque Arm rear suspension system including Articulink lower trailing arms. Click Here to see what makes the Torque Arm superior.
- Heavy duty Dutchman 9" Ford housing with pre-welded brackets and 31 Spline Pro Street axles
Torque Arm Features include:
- 3 link style construction, long center arm maintains consistent geometry with incredible balance and handling stability
- Articulink adjustable lower trailing arms and Delrin bushings eliminate bind
- Adjustable roll center through billet Panhard bar
- Adjustable ride height through adjustable shock mount and coilover style shocks
- Adjustable pinion angle with included shims
- Adjustable wheelbase for centering axle in wheel opening
Dutchman Heavy Duty Ford 9" Axle Features include:
- New Dutchman Heavy Duty 9" Ford style housing with 3" x .250" wall tubes including Big Ford new style ends and 2.5" axle offset
- 31 spline Pro Street axle package with 1/2" x 2" axle studs and Super Set 20 bearings. Click Here for more info.
- Torque arm axle brackets prewelded and housing carefully straightened to tight tolerances
- Ready to paint and install!
F100 Chassis upgrades and add-ons include: (Order below)
- Frame mounted battery box
- Standard height or half height solid body mounts
- LSx or LT1 or LT4 Engine mounts and adapter plates
- Stainless steel 1 7/8" headers
- Unisteer double joint steering shaft kit*
- Splined performance rear sway bar
- Trac Loc 9" center section with your choice of gears
- Custom formed stainless steel brake line kit
- Brake packages from StopTech, Baer or Wilwood
- Full Floater 9" rear axle, Click Here for more info, order below
F100 Chassis upgrades and add-ons include: (Call for pricing and availability)
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Stainless Steel fuel tank with pump options
- Wheels and Tires
- In-house installation
To read more about some of these individual add-ons, Click Here.
*Chassis packages are $16,499 and can be ordered over the phone. A sales person will discuss front sway bar and shock spring rate options, and to discuss add ons as needed.
**Factory steering columns have the incorrect length and will not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your salesperson to order from us or to obtain the correct part number.
***All chassis orders will have a $400 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. These chassis can only be delivered to a shipping terminal or a business with a loading dock and/or forklift access.
Please Call 435-628-4300 to learn more, discuss options and place your order.
Chassis instructions for the Extreme truck frames are all the same, the only thing changed between years and body styles is body mount style and locations. To view a .pdf of our Extreme C10/ F100 Chassis install instructions, click the link below.