LS ExtReme C10 Headers
Speedtech Performance headers have been custom designed specifically for '68-72 LS powered C10 trucks using our Speedtech ExtReme chassis.
Made from 304 Stainless Steel, these big tube .065 wall CNC mandrel bent primary tubes fit perfectly without requiring dimpling for steering linkage, engine component or frame rail clearance. Their long tube design provides awesome low end torque and street performance with excellent mid and higher rpm horsepower. Add to that fantastic ground clearance that's perfect for lowered Pro-Touring type cars and you've got a great combination.
- Custom designed for high clearance in Speedtech ExtReme subframes
- Long tube design with extra ground clearance
- Ribbed flange adds greater strength while reducing heat induced warpage
- Stainless investment cast initial bend allows high flow tighter radiuses
- Mandrel bent 1 7/8" Stainless .065 wall tubes
- Cometic MLS gaskets and bolts included
- Slip fit collectors
Too much air resistance or back-pressure can make it difficult for the cylinders to expel exhaust, restricting an engine's power. Merge Spikes help reduce turbulence which means less back-pressure, allowing your engine to unleash more power.
Inspired by race-system technology and backed by performance dyno testing, the Merge Spike was developed to direct airflow towards the center of the collector, which helps promote scavenging.
The other benefits of creating a more directional airflow is that the turbulence within the collector is reduced, improving performance and generating a purer sound.