1967-1972 C10 ExtReme Suspension
Designed correctly, a true Pro Touring suspension will not only get you down the road as a comfortable cruiser, but when track days roll around you've got the confidence that you'll have an edge over the rest of your competitors. To get that edge your ride has got to be responsive, nimble, and handle the rigors of hard driving. Our new ExtReme chassis provides you with an easy to install, high quality, made in the USA chassis system that was designed to easily accomplish all of that and then some. To learn about ordering a chassis package and the options available for your chassis continue reading on.
To find out more about the design and engineering features and benefits of our new ExtReme chassis, please > click here <.
To see our in house '67 C10 build sporting this new chassis please > click here <.
Our new C10 chassis is a totally customizeable package. What this means is whether you're looking to build a strict street cruiser, a total track beast or you want a combination of both, we can design a package just for you!
'67-72 C10 ExtReme Base Chassis kits include:
- Fully welded box style ExtReme chassis with tab through cross members
- High Clearance Upper and Lower front control arms assembled with greaseable Delrin bushings and heavy duty ball joints
- New ATS ExtReme T7075 Forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 Corvette hubs
- Tuned, adjustable, splined sway bar with street, autocross, and ExtReme race options.
- Power rack and pinion steering unit with race option soon available
- Viking Crusader Pro Touring/ Race tuned double adjustable coilover shocks
- Engine stands for small block, big block or LS Chevy engines
- Adjustable Transmission crossmember fits most all transmission options
- Includes Torque Arm rear suspension system including Articulink lower trailing arms
- Heavy duty Dutchman 9" Ford housing with pre-welded brackets and 31 Spline Pro Street axles
Torque Arm Features include:
- 3 link style construction, long center arm maintains consistent geometry with incredible balance and handling stability
- Articulink adjustable lower trailing arms and Delrin bushings eliminate bind
- Adjustable roll center through billet Panhard bar
- Adjustable ride height through adjustable shock mount and coilover style shocks
- Adjustable pinion angle with included shims
- Adjustable wheelbase for centering axle in wheel opening
Dutchman Heavy Duty Ford 9" Axle Features include:
- New Dutchman Heavy Duty 9" Ford style housing with 3" x .250" wall tubes including Big Ford new style ends and 2.5" axle offset
- 31 spline Pro Street axle package with 1/2" x 2" axle studs and Super Set 20 bearings. >Click Here< for more info.
- Torque arm axle brackets prewelded and housing carefully straightened to tight tolerances
- Ready to paint and install!
C10 Chassis upgrades and add-ons include:
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Standard Height or Half Height solid body mounts
- Unisteer double joint steering shaft kit
- Down tube engine bay support bar
- Splined Performance rear sway bar
- Custom fit Stainless Steel fuel tank with fuel pump options
- Trac Loc 9" center section with your choice of gears
- Performance and Race shock packages
- Brake packages from Baer or Wilwood
- Custom formed Stainless Steel brake line kit
- Stainless Steel headers
- Custom formed transmission tunnel cover
- Wheels and Tires
- In house installation
For more information on these items click on the links below.
*Base Chassis packages are $14,499. Please call us at 435-628-4300 to discuss front sway bar and shock spring rate options, and to discuss add ons as needed before ordering. Factory steering columns have the incorrect length and will not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your salesman to order from us or to obtain the correct part number.
**All chassis orders will have a $350 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. These chassis can only be delivered to a shipping terminal or a business with a loading dock and/or forklift access.
Click this link to view a .pdf of our Extreme C10 Chassis install instructions.