- COMPARE TO THE COMPETITION
- CUSTOM SHOP
- DESIGN SERVICES
- ALAN MILLER'S RED CHEVELLE FEATURED BY GAS MONKEY
- ALL AMERICAN AUTOCROSS SHOOTOUT 2018 WT NICK RELAMPAGOS
- GIVE YOUR CHEVELLE A SOLID STANCE!
- LS FEST WEST IS COMING SOON!
- NICK RELAMPAGOS DOES THE SUPER CHEVY SUSPENSION CHALLENGE!
- NICK RELAMPAGOS FEATURED ON MOTOR TREND'S "HOUSE OF MUSCLE"!
- SPEEDTECH PERFORMANCE C10 WINS IN COLORADO AUTOCROSS
- SPEEDTECH SUSPENSION EQUIPED "RIVISION" TAKES RIDLER AWARD!
- TONY'S '69 GTO IN TIMELESS MUSCLE MAGAZINE
- ABOUT US
- SHOP TOURS
- SHOPPING LIST
- Contact Us
Car Building Services, Body Shop, & Paint
At Speedtech Performance our fabrication goes beyond suspension manufacturing and development. Housed within our facility is a dedicated 30,000 sq. ft. full custom car shop. We install everything we sell, which assures our customers things are installed right and ready to roll.
Our shop capabilities don't stop there though. From our in-house design studio we take what's on paper and turn it into reality in fabrication, paint, and assembly, offering our clients top to bottom complete custom vehicle builds.
Although our specialty is GM-Ford muscle cars, we are able to take on most all projects, large or small.
With several SEMA and magazine featured cars under the belt, our team of specialized individuals has the design and fabrication expertise to build an award winning car.
Our background in road course and drag racing helps us build cars that look great, have ride quality on the street, and aggressive trophy winning performance on the track.
Finally, to give you a true idea of the level of perfection we look for while building our customers cars; Speedtech's Camaro 1969 HEX build was selected in March 2019 to be part of Goodguys' "Search for the best 1969 Camaro" and will be featured at the Goodguys Columbus Show.
We look forward to build your dream car.
Call us at 435-628-4300 today for
a free consultation on how
we can help you build
your dream car!