Pro Touring Subframe 1967-1969 F Body
Check out Super Chevy's feature on Bill Panouses' sweet Camaro equipped with our Pro-Touring subframe and suspension!
Speedtech Performance’s Pro Touring Front Subframe for the 1967-1969 Camaro and Firebird is designed as a bolt-in package that will take your 1st generation F body to an entirely new level of performance! The photo above depicts our complete subframe package with optional silver powder coating. Read below for all of the Pro Touring Subframe's features and options so you can customize it to your needs.
Camaro Bare Subframe Features:
- Strong Box type laser cut and jig welded construction, reduced weight over factory frame, only 125 lbs.
- Factory alignment holes offer ease of aligning frame to body and bumpers.
- Guldstrand mod geometry already built-in, upper control arm mounts feature additional camber curve adjustability.
- Set up for true coilover shocks and rack and pinion type steering.
- Increased header and exhaust clearance.
- Accepts Small Block, Big Block and LSX engines.
- Fully adjustable rear cross member fits all GM transmissions including T-56 and TKO.
- Built-in tow/ tie down hooks eliminate strapping around painted frames.
- Accepts Air Ride Shockwave systems.
- High Clearance arms allow up to 275 mm wide tires on 9" wheels.
Complete Camaro Subframe Package also includes :
- Speedtech geometry correcting high clearance upper and lower tubular control arms, powder coated gloss black and fully assembled.
- Heat treated high clearance tubular 1 1/4" sway bar kit, powder coated gloss black.
- Power rack and pinion unit with steering arms for use with GM Camaro spindles or optional ATS AFX spindles.
- Viking Double adjustable coilover shocks, including thrust washers and adjusting wrench.
- Adjustable engine frame stands.
- Mounting hardware, instructions, and custom alignment specs.
Camaro Subframe Upgrades: (Order in drop down ordering tabs below)
- Viking Crusader Autocross coilover system (click here for details)
- Ridetech Single Adjustable coilover system.
- Ridetech Triple Adjustable coilover system.
- Subframe powder coating in Black, Gun Metal Grey, Silver or Bronze.
Note- If ordering Ridetech Triple adjustable shocks please call 435-628-4300, we will need to discuss your custom tailored shock needs over the phone.
Camaro Subframe suggested add ons:
- ATS AFX custom tall spindle kit. (click here for details and ordering)
- Solid body mount kit. (click here for details and ordering)
- Down tube support bars. (click here for details and ordering)
- Custom formed brake line kit. (click here for details and ordering)
- Steering shaft kit & column adapter. (click here for details and ordering)
- LS Engine mount adapters (click here for details and ordering)
- Custom formed Stainless Headers (click here for details and ordering)
- In house product installation. (click here for details and ordering)
*Shipping and handling Fees:
**All subframe orders will have a $250 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. Speedtech has several options for shipping and is dedicated to provide you with the best quality service and lowest cost available to your area. To save on shipping costs we recommend your subframe be delivered to a shipping terminal or a business with a loading dock and/or forklift access.
Application: '67-69 Camaro, Firebird**
**NOTE: WILL NOT WORK WITH DRUM BRAKES
When ordering a complete subframe kit, please call us at 435-628-4300 for help customizing the suspension components to your needs. Hubs, spindles and ball joint covers pictured are not included in package.