Upper Control Arms 1968-1974 Nova, X Body
Replacing upper control arms are one of the quickest ways to enhance the handling performance of your vehicle. Speedtech Performance control arms are designed with improved geometry and Delrin bushings that helps your car navigate the curves and corners. Lighter unsprung weight aids in acceleration. Heavy duty ball joints and hardware ensure long life under extreme conditions.
CAD designed tubular Control Arms are constructed from CNC mandrel bent DOM tubing. Uppers are constructed of 1.25" diameter, .120 wall tubing. All plate components are laser cut and CNC formed for exact tolerances, TIG welded to the tubing, and then the assemblies are powder coated gloss black.
The upper arms are assembled with strong and corrosion free 304 stainless steel cross shafts that feature a special offset machining process. This allows two different base camber settings during alignment. During assembly control arms also receive non wearing greasable Delrin bushings, urethane bump stops, and grade 8 hardware. Performance ball joints featuring forged housings, full spherical pins and CV style dust boots are then installed and custom free moving spherical bearing mount sway bar end links wrap up the lower arms. For this price you can't find a better quality tubular control arm.
- Direct bolt-in replacement- no modifications required.
- Reduced unsprung weight and increased strength.
- TIG welded for superior precision and strength..
- Offset ground billet stainless steel cross shafts.
- Greasable flex limiting performance Derlrin Bushings.
- All heavy duty components and accessories.
- Detailed instructions and custom Pro-Touring alignment specs included.
Application: 1968-1974 Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo**
**WILL NOT WORK WITH DRUM BRAKES