Chevelle Solid Billet Body Mount Bushings
Photo above may be different than actual parts depending on application.
Do you still have your original body mounts on your car? If so, you're only doing part of the job when you replace your suspension components in the name of better performance. Even in a brand new form rubber body mount bushings flex and hinder performance. Worn rubber body mounts enhance body roll even more and give handling a sloppy feel. Quite often those 30 to 40+ year old bushings are barely holding together, they crack and fall apart right underneath you. As the bolts rust they also rot away and become more and more weak. Does this photo look familiar to you?
Speedtech solves these problems with our Solid Aluminum Body Mounts. Our bushings are CAD designed and CNC machined in house to exact tolerances from T6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and are then anodized black. This kit also includes all grade 8 hardware needed for installation.
- Solid Bushings provide a more rigid feel to your classic car.
- More durable and and won't deteriorate like factory rubber.
- Will not squeak like polyurethane bushings.
- These bushings interlock with the frame to provide greater stiffness.
- A must if your installing subframe connectors.
- Comes Anodized Black.
- Hardware kit included.
Application: '64-72 Chevelle, A-Body