Wilwood 6R Brake Special!
Photos courtesy of Wilwood. Above photo illustrates caliper design and color.
We have one complete set of Wilwood Nickel Plated 6R brakes available at a special price! These were purchased by a customer for an in-shop build who has since decided to go a different route. They are new in the box, never opened. These brakes are for '64-72 Chevelle/ A Body, '67-69 Camaro/ Firebird, and '68-74 Nova/ X Body with drum or disc brake spindles and 9" Ford rear axle ends. They will not fit other applications.
From Wilwood's Website- "FNSL6R Billet Forged six-piston calipers with 12.88" diameter, 1 piece rotor and hats kits deliver the cost effective combination for braking power and style in this group of kits engineered for traditional non-ABS spindles on American muscle cars. Built exclusively for 17” and larger wheels, FNSL6 kits enhance tire and suspension upgrades on all types of custom show and high performance dual-purpose street and track machines."
Front Kit: Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake,
- 6 piston caliper
- 12.88" drilled and slotted 1 piece rotor
- Wilwood Hub for GM factory spindle
- Nickel plating
- Photo above shows kit components but caliper color is Nickel plated rather than red.
Rear Kit: Forged Narrow Superlite 4R Big Brake
- 4 piston caliper
- 12.88" drilled and slotted rotor
- Parking brake and bracket kit for Big Ford 9" new style housing ends
- 2.5" Offset
- Nickel plating
- Photo shows kit components but caliper color is Nickel plated rather than red.
Wilwood Retail Pricing:
- Front Brake Kit- $1455.99
- Rear Brake Kit- $1786.99
- Nickel Plating- $ 400.00
Total Retail Cost- $3642.98
On Special for only $3100 + shipping. That's over $500 discount!
We have only one set of these brakes, so hurry and place your order by calling 435-628-4300 and ask for Roger in sales, or order online below! First come first serve.
* This discount offer is for this set only and will not be extended to other brake package orders. Front and rear kits will not be sold separately.
** If ordering online shipping cost will not show up in the order. Shipping will be calculated according to end destination at time of order processing and the customer will be contacted to approve final cost.