'68 Camaro Project For Sale!
Here's great project our customer brought to us from another shop but has now decided he wants us to build him a '69 Camaro instead and wants to sell the '68. We estimate somewhere around $15,000 + in suspension and parts are included or installed on the car plus many hours of labor time. Although it has a lot of time and effort into it we have not worked on it and don't know everything that has been done. Below is a list of what is obvious:
- '68 Camaro, original mileage and factory options unknown.
- GM subframe with Speedtech Road Assault front suspension and bolt in Viking Coilovers- $1999 Value
- Speedtech complete Torque Arm rear suspension and 9" Ford axle $5498 Value
- Smoothed firewall with Speedtech clutch master bracket welded in
- Shaved drip rails
- Speedtech T56 trans tunnel extension installed
- Interior Dynomatted
- Under floor pan has been media blasted and truck bed liner coated
- Many factory and new aftermarket parts in bags or boxes, Wilwood brakes, Lokar shifter, American Autowire wiring, Billet door handles, new weatherstripping, new fuel cap, etc.
- Pro Car Scat Seats $756 Value
- Aluminum steering column and Billet Specialties steering wheel $1180 Value
- Dakota Digital gauges (new, still has protective plastic on lenses $895 value
- Original side glass and 1 new door glass, no windshield or back window
- Interior panels: rears are TMI standard, fronts are OER deluxe $816 value
- No hood
- Rolls on 15" rally wheels and 225-60 and 255-60 tires.
- We will epoxy prime it before it leaves the shop.
- We could finish the car for the future owner if they planned to have a shop to do the work.
The right rear 1/4 panel is a little rough, has rust pinholes in the lip and some damage front and rear. We would replace the 1/4 if we finished the car here but a home builder could repair it. The previous shop unsuccessfully tried to remove the center body line on the cowl and front header panel. Extra front header replacement also included.
** We WILL NOT part out / sell separately any parts you see in the pics. Pick up and delivery will be buyer's responsibility.
Brand new 265-40-17 and 335-35-17 Michelins on 17x11" and 17x9" ET Mags, add $3,000
New complete 525hp GM crate LS3 with black Eddie Motorsports front drive w/ A/C and new T56, add $13,780
Please call Blake at Speedtech, 435-628-4300 for details.