Photo above includes optional upgrades.
New! '64-72 Chevelle ExtReme Full Frames
Let's face it, no one likes to lose, and there's not much worse than showing up at the track to find out most of the playing field has much bigger guns under their car than you. With our new ExtReme suspension, now you can have the competitive edge over them! Based on a totally new design, our ExtReme chassis provides you with an easy to install, high quality, made in the USA subframe and suspension system that was designed specifically to be comfortable on the street and out handle anything else on the market! With this package you and your street driver have the right stuff to go head to head with the race cars disguised as street cars now showing up at events!
To find out more about the engineering features and benefits of our new ExtReme chassis, please > click here <.
Our new Chevelle full frame is a totally customizable package. Whether you're looking to build a strict street cruiser, a total track beast or you want a combination of both, we can design a package just for you!
What you get in our Standard kit (pictured above):
- Fully welded box style ExtReme chassis with high clearance frame rails
- Extra High clearance, geometry enhanced Upper and Lower front control arms, powder coated gloss black and assembled with the best components available.
- New ExtReme design T7075 forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 hubs
- Sweet Mfg. race tuned, high strength power rack and pinion steering unit
- Adjustable, splined sway bar with your choice of spring rates
- Viking Crusader Pro Touring/ Race valved double adjustable coilover shocks, your choice of spring rate
- Engine frame stands for LS Chevy engines
- Adjustable Transmission crossmember fits most all transmission options
- Torque Arm rear suspension, including 9" Ford axle housing and axles
Available Upgrades and Accessories:
- Subframe powder coating
- Stainless Steel custom fit headers
- LS Engine Adapter plates and engine mounts
- Solid body mounts
- Full Floater 9" rear axle
Other Items Available to Complete Your Build:
(Ask your salesman about these)
- LS wet or dry sump oil pan
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Double joint steering shaft kit
- Custom race shock packages from Ridetech and JRi
- Brake packages from Baer or Wilwood
- Custom formed T56 transmission tunnel cover
- Wheels and Tires
- In house installation
All ExtReme shock and sway bar packages will be customized to your specific vehicle. This can be done as you order over the phone, or for online orders our friendly sales staff will contact you to review options when the order is processed.
Factory steering columns may not be the right length for the correct steering shaft angle and may not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your sales rep to order a column from us or to obtain the correct part number.
Black powder coating adds on $800, while some other colors may be more. Click the box below to add coating and your sales rep will discuss color options and pricing with you. If necessary the coating cost will be adjusted when the order is processed.
The traditional 9" Ford rear axle can be upgraded to a Full Floater 9" for an additional $1500. When ordered separately the Full Floater axle is priced at $4699. Order upgrade below.
Choose '64-67 OR '68-72 below. When ordering be sure to click "Add To Cart" after checking off all of your choices.
**All frame orders will have a $350 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. Speedtech has several options for shipping and is dedicated to provide you with the best quality service and lowest cost available to your area. To save on shipping costs we recommend your chassis be delivered to a shipping terminal or a business with a loading dock and/or forklift access.