ExtReme Chassis Add-Ons
Our solid body bushings are CAD designed and CNC machined in house to exact tolerances from T6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and are then powder coated black for a long lasting finish. Depending on what body to ground clearance you're after, these bushings are available in both a stock height and half height configuration.
- Solid Bushings provide a more responsive feel and ride
- Aluminum is more durable and and won't deteriorate like factory rubber.
- Will not squeak and deform like polyurethane
- Our bushings interlock with the frame to provide greater stiffness.
- Powdercoated semi-gloss black
To help control the roll we've upgraded our C10 ExtReme chassis to a splined front sway bar as standard equipment. As an add on for those that will be leaning toward the racing side, we also have a splined rear sway bar set up available. Splined bars have several advantages over a typical formed sway bar and here's why we like them-
- Lightweight billet side arms provide more wheel and tire clearance
- Spherical bearing type end links provide precise mounting and smooth operation
- Delrin bushings have near zero flex without the stretch and squeak of poly
- Wide range of available spring rates for street, autocross and road racing applications
- Adjustable arms allow 3 different spring rates in one bar
Since 2001, Rick's Tanks has been the premier manufacturer of handcrafted, American-made, stainless steel custom fuel tanks, legendary in the automotive aftermarket. Built specifically to fit perfectly in our ExtReme chassis, your stainless tank has two different fuel pump options according to engine type and horse power needs.
- Custom stainless construction
- Internal baffling reduces fuel slosh and keeps fuel near pickups
- Pump choices according to engine requirements
- Special pick up design prevents fuel starvation under hard cornering.
Be sure to ask your sales rep about these different options to customize your frame to your needs.
To go Back to the C10 Chassis page, (Click Here)
Along with adding performance, style and function, the Ididit tilt column features self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers, and a standard dress up kit. Custom length fit to the C10 cab and Extreme chassis this column will bring your ride up to a modern day look and feel.
- Tilt column design
- Correct length for ExtReme chassis
- Plug and play wiring connections