565 Horsepower 376 LS3 Based
Actual Engine may vary slightly from photo.
We offer this package for the budget-minded customer, so it will use the factory GM crank, rods, and pistons, and it will also feature factory GM, unported cylinder heads. This is NOT a factory GM crate engine, it is still 100% machined and assembled at the Texas Speed facility using state-of-the-art CNC equipment. This package will have a rough idle and will require a minimum of a 2,800 RPM stall speed torque converter.
- GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Engine Block
- GM 3.622" Stroke Crankshaft
- GM 6.098" Connecting Rods
- GM 4.065" LS3 Flat-Top Pistons with Rings
- 10.7:1 Compression Ratio
- Factory GM LS3 Unported Cylinder Heads with PRC 1518 Single Beehive Valve Springs
- Texas Speed & Performance Custom-Grind Hydraulic-Roller Camshaft
- Texas Speed & Performance Hardened Pushrods
- GM Cylinder Head Bolts
- GM MLS Cylinder Head Gaskets
- GM LS3 Rocker Arm Kit
- Texas Speed & Performance Billet Aluminum Valve Covers
- GM Hot Rod Oil Pan Kit as Standard
- GM Water Pump and Balancer Only as Standard
- GM LS3 Intake Manifold Assembly: Includes Manifold, Fuel Rail, Fuel Injectors, and GM LS3 Electronic Throttle Body
- GM Throttle Pedal
- Complete GM Sensors
- New Ignition Coil Packs
- MSD Spark Plug Wire Kit
- NGK Spark Plugs
- GMPP Engine Controller Harness Kit
- TSP Programmed ECM Specific for Your Setup (Does Not Include a Transmission Controller for Auto Transmissions)
- GM Front Oxygen Sensors
- GM Mass Air Flow Sensor
- GM Starter
- 12 Quarts of Joe Gibbs Break-In Oil
- AC Delco Oil Filter
- GM Flexplate
Please call 435-628-4300 to find out about options and upgrades and to place your order.
An additional charge of $535 will be added on to your order for crating fee, engine cradle, and truck freight shipping.