Replacing upper control arms are one of the quickest ways to enhance the handling performance of your vehicle. Speedtech Performance control arms are designed with improved geometry and Delrin bushings that helps your car navigate the curves and corners. Lighter unsprung weight aids in acceleration. Heavy duty ball joints and hardware ensure long life under extreme conditions.
CAD designed Tubular Upper Control Arms for '67-69 Camros and Firebirds are constructed from CNC mandrel bent 1.25" diameter and .120” wall DOM tubing. All components are laser cut and CNC machined for exact tolerances, TIG welded, then powder coated gloss black. They come assembled complete with 304 stainless steel cross shafts, greasable Acetron GP® Delrin type bushings, performance ball joints including forged housings, full spherical pins and CV style dust boots, urethane bump stops, and grade 8 hardware. Includes instructions and custom alignment specs.
- Direct bolt-in replacement- no modifications required.
- Fully TIG welded for superior precision and strength..
- Reduced unsprung weight.
- Improved geometry- Built-in 4 degrees positive caster.
- Derlrin Bushings installed.
- All heavy duty components and accessories.
Application: '67-69 Camaro, Firebird*
* WILL NOT WORK WITH DRUM BRAKES