Track Time Suspension 64-72 Chevelle, A body
If you're looking for a perfectly balanced complete suspension overhaul for your 1964-1972 Chevelle or other A body car, the Track Time system is for you. This complete package boasts lighter weight components, helps correct geometry issues, and is completely adjustable. Designed to replace both your factory front and rear suspension, the Track Time system is engineered to provide you with the best possible combination for street cruising and incredible track time performance!
Front Suspension Includes:
- Full Road Assault Front Suspension Package
- Upper and Lower control arms with enhanced geometry
- New! Chicane coilover conversion kit
- Viking Double Adjustable coilover shocks
- Shock thrust bearings, washers and wrench Kit.
- 1 5/16" Tubular sway bar with mounting hardware
- Speed Tech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- All required grade 8 mounting hardware and instructions
Rear Suspension Includes:
- Bolt in direct replacement design.
- Articulink "No Bind" Adjustable Upper and Lower Trailing Arms.
- Delrin Bushings in all 6 locations.
- Adjustable Pinion Angle.
- Adjustable wheel base.
- Coil Over Conversion mounting brackets.
- Viking Double Adjustable coil over shocks.
- Adjustable ride height and shock damping.
- Adjustable 1” tubular rear sway bar.
Optional Ford 9" or 12 Bolt Rear Axle Upgrade:
Other Track Time Suspension Upgrades:
- Ridetech Single Adjustable nitrogen charged coilover shocks.
- Ridetech Triple Adjustable nitrogen charged coilover shocks.
- Front and Rear Brake packages.
- Powder coating for rear axle.
- In house product installation.
Price does not including a rear axle. Because of engine, vehicle, and package variations, please call us at 435-628-4300 for sales help in customizing the Track Time Package to your specific needs.
We have found that our brackets do not line up with GTO/ Lemans shock mounts.