Baer GM Spindle Front Brake Kit
Constructed from CNC machined billet aluminum, Baer's almost half a century of experience has gone into the design on the 6P performance brake caliper. Every Baer component is designed to either meet or exceed the application and consistently provides race winning performance. For big brake performance and supurb quality Baer's Pro + system is for you.
- 6 piston, radial mount caliper.
- 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength.
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs.
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear.
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications.
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available).
- Uses the C5 and C5 backing plate (1997-2012 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731.
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread.
- 14" Slotted and drilled 2-piece rotors.
- Hubs and necessary brackets and hardware included.
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material.
Baer's Track 4 brake system has the same features as the Pro +, however it uses a 4 piston caliper and 13" one piece rotors for budget minded high performance braking.
*We have other Baer brake systems available in many different package configurations. If you don't see what you're looking for here, please call us at 435-628-4300 to discuss these options.