Classic Update Wiring Harness 1964-1967 GTO
Do you still have that ancient hacked up and spliced together factory wiring harness in your modified GTO? If so, it's time to upgrade. The Classic Update Wiring Harness for your 64-67 GTO is designed to plug in like a factory harness, but includes many upgrades to bring your classic GTO up to date.
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30 amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location and new ATO style fuses allows easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as; gauge packages, after market wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1964-67 GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches. The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
- Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting, also included are separate underdash light sockets.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. The disconnect system allows any gauge cluster package to be easily and neatly wired in. All original terminals, connectors and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).