Speed Tech Performance is pleased to announce the introduction of our newest tubular upper control arms for your 64-72 A Body including the following vehicles;
Chevelle, GTO, Cutlass, Malibu, Beaumont, El Camino, G.S., Skylark, 442, Cutlass, Tempest, and Lemans.
The Tubular Upper Control Arms are CAD designed Mandrel bent and all components are either laser cut or CNC machined for exact tolerances. The uppers are made from 1.25" seamless DOM tubing with a wall thickness of .125. Lowers are 1.5" seamless DOM tubing with a wall thickness of .155" The control arms come complete powder coated black and include offset stainless steel cross shafts, Acetron GP® type bushings and Urethane Bump Stops, sway bar end links are also included.
Urethane spring isolators must be ordered seperately
The Ultimate in Design, Performance and Quality
Benefits of Speed Tech arms
- Stronger than the factory Control Arm
- Improved suspension Geometry
- Provides 4 degrees additional built in caster which improves your handling ability
- Urethane Bump Stops to provide Ball joint protection at full drop
- Works with stock spindles
- Some modifications may be required to intall the Control Arms.
- A complete factory replacement
- Instructions on how to install the arms along with with recommended allignment specifications.
- Bushings are made of Black Acetron GP® that have 0 deflection,
- Low drag and self lubricating properties for a bind free operation.
- The Bushings Do Not Squeek and are high wearing.
- The Control Arms come Powder Coated with new hardware.
- The Control Arms come standard with Stainless Steel offset Cross Shafts.
- Billett ball joint cover option available