Lower Control Arms 1964-1972 Chevelle, A body
Stamped steel factory lower control arm assemblies do a great job of keeping the car off the ground. Outside of that they don't do much for your car's performance. Speedtech Performance Tubular Control arms are designed to meet and exceed the needs of your performance '64-72 Chevelle. Tubular construction dramatically increases strength in a lighter weight design. Delrin bushings offer strength and longevity without the flex of rubber and squeak of polyurethane. Articulink sway bar mounts allow for articulation without bind. Urethane bump stops, heavy duty ball joints and grade 8 hardware complete the package to help get your car to the performance level it needs to be.
CAD designed tubular Control Arms are constructed from CNC mandrel bent 1.50" diameter, .156 wall tubing DOM tubing. All plate components are laser cut and CNC formed for exact tolerances, TIG welded to the tubing, and then the assemblies are powder coated gloss black.
During assembly control arms receive non wearing greasable Delrin bushings, urethane bump stops, and grade 8 hardware. Performance ball joints featuring forged housings, full spherical pins and long lasting dust boots are then installed and custom free moving spherical bearing mount sway bar end links wrap things up. For this price you can't find a better quality tubular control arm.
- Direct bolt-in replacement- no modifications required.
- Reduced unsprung weight and increased strength.
- TIG welded for superior precision and strength..
- Built-in additional 4 degrees of caster
- Greasable flex limiting performance Derlrin Bushings.
- All heavy duty components and accessories.
- Works with either traditional coil springs or coilover shocks
- Detailed instructions and custom Pro-Touring alignment specs included.
*For coil spring applications you must order spring isolators below.
Application: 1964-1972 Chevelle, Cutlass, El Camino, GTO, Monte Carlo, Skylark