'67-69 Camaro Shocks and Coilovers
To really take advantage of a Speedtech Performance Pro Touring suspension system it's vital to have a decent adjustable shock backing it all up. Quality and capability are key features of a good performance shock, and that's why Speedtech offers you two of Pro Touring's top shock brands to choose from, Viking and Ridetech.
Viking, a new heavy hitter in the shock market, is our main line we match to all of our suspension kits. Based on a double adjustable twin tube design, they are available in both the GM suspension configuration "Smooth Body" as well as in two types of coilover configurations. Available are our standard Viking Warrior shocks for the average Pro Touring car, and their new Crusaders for those that will see a little more track time and want the best valving available. Viking builds a top of the line shock at a fantastic price and value, and that's why we like them so much. To learn more about the specifics of Viking's different types of shocks, >> Click Here <<.
Ridetech Shock Options Include-
- Ridetech Single Adjustable coilover system
- Ridetech Triple Adjustable coilover system
Ridetech's mono-tube nitrogen charged shock provides a great ride quality with fade free performance. A larger 1.834” piston rides on a 5/8” chrome shaft through an oversized rod guide providing improved piston rod stability. A specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation. The clear anodized impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength, while the unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment.
The single adjustable shock (A) allows for easy simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound.
The triple adjustable shock (B) has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL high and low speed compression adjustment. A remote reservoir allows easy installation in a variety of applications.
Application: '67-69 Camaro, Firebird
* Note- Shocks listed below are for factory mount configurations.
- For front True Coilover conversions, >>click here<<
* Warning!- It IS NOT SAFE to install coilover shocks on a factory stamped steel front lower control arm! To properly handle the forces exerted by a coilover on the shock mount, be sure you have compatible heavy duty lower control arms, >>click here<<
* When ordering below-
- Front shocks are sold as a pair in the kit.
- Rear shocks are sold individually and require 2 quantity.
- For other Viking Warrior, Viking Crusader or Ridetech part numbers, please call us at 435-628-4300 and we'll get you set up with the right shock for your car!